Road bikes are built for speed and are designed for use on the road over the asphalt. The drop handlebars are positioned lower than the saddle in order to put the rider a more aerodynamic posture to gain maximum speed on the roads.
Our road bike fleet includes a range of carbon frame bikes, all equipped with high end components. We have choosen for you performing CUBE Attain GTC models.
Road Bike - Cube ATTAIN GTC Race, technical features
- Frame: Carbon monocoque, carbon fork Road Comfort Geometry
- Front derailleur: Shimano 105/ Ultegra
- Crankset: Shimano 105/ Ultegra, 50x34T, 170mm (50/53cm), 172.5mm (56/58cm)
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105/ Ultegra
- Shifters: Shimano 105/ Ultegra
- Brakes: 105/ Ultegra
- Wheels: Mavic Aksium/ Fulcrum Racing 77, QR/QR